FIRST DAY CHECK-IN
Thursday, August 15th
1-Pay fees at office (show receipts to coaches)
2-turn in physical forms and confirm Rank One forms
3-pick up Spirit Packs
4-new players and incoming freshmen get Winner's Manuals
6-any equipment needs
-Athletes need to pay their fees first either online after August 1st or begin this entire process at the office by paying their fees in step #1 above
Team meeting GHS Auditorium
-Returning players must bring their "Winner's Manuals" with them to the first team meeting. Incoming freshmen and new players to the program will receive their Winner's Manuals during check-in.
WolfPack fund raising meeting GHS Auditorium
Pizza Feed and Team Buddy Activity
FIRST DAY OF PRACTICE
Friday, August 16
-Each player must have 12 days of practice complete before they can play in their first game. We have exactly 12 days of practice on the schedule so an athlete cannot miss one day of practice or he will be ineligible for our season opener vs Billings Senior.
Practice days are: 8/16/17, 8/17/17, 8/19/17, 8/20/17, 8/21/17
-Daily Practice Sessions are from 7:45am - 3:00pm
-Two practice session per day with lunch/film/chalk in between
BRING YOUR LUNCH EACH DAY!!
7:45-8:00am - Pack Strength
8:00-8:45am - Film/Chalk
9:00-11:00an - Full Pad Practice
11:30-12:30pm - Lunch - Film/Chalk
1:00-3:00pm - Helmet and Shoulder Pad only Practice
Special Dates to note:
Thursday, August 22 "Family Day":
1. 3:30-5:00pm - practice open to all family members to come watch
2. 5:00-6:00pm - team and family barbecue
3. 6:00pm - MANDATORY GHS fall sports parent meeting for ALL parents of fall athletes followed by a MANDATORY WolfPack football program parent meeting for all freshmen parents and new players parents to the program. Please attend these meetings!
Friday, August 23:
1. Special Teams practice 9am @ GHS
2. WolfPack fund raising blitz. All $money, cards and tickets due! 12noon - 4pm turn in time frame.
3. Navy and Green Game - 6:00pm @ Legends Stadium
4. Team Breakaway @ GHS (bring sleeping bags and materials for the night and following morning)
Saturday, August 24:
1. Breakfast 7:00-7:30am
2. Jog and lift
3. Navy and Green Scrimmage Film 7:30-8:30am